Apple Cheddar Cheese Toast
Sweet & Salty Mix
White cheddar cheese provides a salty backdrop to crisp juicy apples drizzled with sweet honey for an unexpected delicious combination.
- 8 oz. white cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2 small Fuji apples, thinly sliced
- 4, ½" thick slices sweet bread (such as pumpkin bread or challah)
- Honey for drizzling
- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- Using the toaster, adjust the browning control to setting 4 and place 2 slices of bread in the toasting slots. Press the lever down fully to begin toasting cycle. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and top each toast slice with cheese slices and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top each toast slice with the apple slices. Drizzle with honey and eat warm.