- 4 Chai black tea bags
- ½ cup whole milk*
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. maple extract
*Any milk preference is fine
- PREP TIME: 5 MIN
- STEEP TIME: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVES: 6
- Fill the kettle to the 1L marking with water, put the kettle on the stand and brew.
- In a large pitcher, add the tea bags and pour the hot water over the top. Steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the milk with a frother or in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time.
- Remove the tea bags from the pitcher and discard. Add the vanilla, maple syrup, maple extract and warmed milk to the tea and stir to combine.
- Pour the tea among 6 mugs and enjoy with a dash of cinnamon on top if desired.