Cardamom Rose Iced Tea
This unexpected flavor pairing of delicate rose petals and strong flavored cardamom pods makes the most cool and refreshing drink.
- 2 Tbsp. cardamom pods
- ¼ cup dried rose petals
- ½ cup elderflower & rose lemonade
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- PREP TIME: 5 MIN
- STEEP TIME: 2 HR
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HR 5 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- Fill the kettle to the 1L marking with water, put the kettle on the stand and brew.
- In a large pitcher, add the remaining ingredients. Pour the hot water over top and stir. Steep for 2 hours to overnight.
Note: the longer the tea steeps, the more intense the flavors will become.
- Pour the tea through a fine mesh sieve to remove cardamom pods, rose petals and lemon slices.
- Fill four tall glasses with ice and serve tea cold. Garnish with additional lemon slices.