Sweet Potato Chili
Coffee in Chili?
YES! Coffee’s dark, rich flavor enhances buttery sweet potatoes and smoky paprika for a next level chili that’s sure to please.
- PREP TIME: 15 MIN
- COOK TIME: 25 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVES: 5
- Heat the oil in the cooking bowl of a pressure cooker on the BROWNING function. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Once oil is heated add the onions, celery, sweet potato, paprika and chili powder. Sauté until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Add the ground beef and continue to cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the cooking bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock into place. Press the SOUP/STEW button and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, use Quick Pressure Release.
- After all the steam has released, carefully open the lid and serve.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chili beans, not drained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper