- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- In a medium bowl, whip the ricotta cheese on medium speed with a hand mixer for about 1 minute, until fluffy.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp. sugar and whip until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, toss together the strawberries, lemon juice, basil and remaining 1 tsp. sugar.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 large basil leaves, julienned
- 4, ½” thick slices sweet bread (such as challah or cinnamon raisin)
- Using the toaster, adjust the browning control to setting 4 and place 2 slices of bread in the toasting slots. Press the lever down fully to begin toasting cycle. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Spread the ricotta mixture among the toast slices and top with the strawberries.