- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados and stir in ¼ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper.
- Using the toaster, adjust the browning control to setting 4 and place 2 slices of bread in the toasting slots. Press the lever down fully to begin toasting cycle. Repeat with remaining slices.
- In a large bowl, toss together the mango, red pepper, onion, grapefruit juice, cilantro and remaining ¼ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toast slices and top with the mango salsa. Serve immediately.
- 2 medium avocados
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- 7frac14; tsp. pepper, divided
- 2 large mangos, peeled and chopped
- ¼ large red pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 4 slices Pane Toscano (Tuscan) bread