Raspberry Mint Green Tea
Juicy raspberries and sweet fresh mint make a beautiful red hued tea that’s satisfyingly refreshing.
- 12 oz. clamshell raspberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 4 green tea bags or 4 Tbsp. loose leaf green tea
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint, stems included
- 2 tsp. raspberry extract
- PREP TIME: 5 MIN
- STEEP TIME: 2 HR
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HR 5 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- Fill the kettle to the 1L marking with water, put the kettle on the stand and brew.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, mash the raspberries with the sugar.
- In a large pitcher, add the mashed raspberries, raspberry extract, mint and green tea bags or loose tea. Pour the hot water over top and steep for 2 hours to overnight.
Note: the longer the tea steeps, the more intense the flavors will become.
- Pour the tea through a fine mesh sieve to remove raspberries, mint and tea bags. Drink warm with extra mint garnish.