- PREP TIME: 3 MIN
- BREW TIME: 3 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 6 MIN
- SERVES: 2
- Place the cinnamon, nutmeg and coffee grounds in the filter of a coffee maker.
Note: add ingredients to filter in the order above to get the most cinnamon/nutmeg flavor in the coffee.
- Fill the reservoir with the water; brew. Allow the coffee to cool slightly.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the white chocolate chips with the eggnog and vanilla over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until the white chocolate is melted, about 3-4 minutes.
Note: for a sweeter drink, use ½ cup white chocolate chips.
- Pour the eggnog mixture among two large glasses and top with the brewed coffee. Stir to combine and serve with whipped cream on top, if desired.
- 2 scoops ground cinnamon
- 1 coffee scoop ground nutmeg
- 4 coffee scoops ground coffee
- 1 ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ - ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 tsp. vanilla