- PREP TIME: 5 MIN
- BREW TIME: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVES: 1
- Place the cinnamon, nutmeg and coffee grounds in the filter of a coffee maker.
Note: add ingredients to filter in the order above to get the most cinnamon/nutmeg flavor in the coffee.
- Fill the reservoir with the water; brew. Allow the coffee to cool slightly.
- In a small liquid measuring cup, whisk together the cream, maple syrup, maple extract and vanilla.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cream mixture over the top. Top with the cinnamon coffee and stir to combine.
- Top with an extra dash of cinnamon.
- 1 coffee scoop ground cinnamon
- ½ coffee scoop ground nutmeg
- 2 coffee scoops ground coffee
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. maple extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla