Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Best of Both Worlds
If you love pumpkin pie and cheesecake, then you’ll love this pumpkin spice filled mash-up.
- PREP TIME: 1 HR 15 MIN
- BAKE TIME: 1 HR 25 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HR 40 MIN
- SERVES: 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" spring form pan and tightly wrap the outside with tin foil.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the cookies and pulse until broken up. Pour the melted butter through the feed chute and pulse until cookies are saturated.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the greased pan and about ¼" up the sides. Bake the crust for 10 minutes until lightly golden brown. Remove and let cool.
- Start preparing the Maple Chai Tea* - CLICK HERE for the recipe.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree until smooth. Add in the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add in the sugars, salt, chai tea and pumpkin pie spice, stirring until incorporated. Mix in the corn starch and flour.
- Place the pan in a 9x13" oven safe dish. Fill the 9x13" dish with 1" of water to create a water bath for the cheesecake.
- 2 ½ cups gingersnap cookies
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup maple chai tea*
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and prop the door open. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour, allowing it to continue to bake as the oven cools.
- Remove the cheesecake from the water bath and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve with whip cream or ice cream.