- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- COOK TIME: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVES: 4
- Using the toaster, adjust the browning control to setting 4 and place 2 slices of bread in the toasting slots. Press the lever down fully to begin toasting cycle. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Preheat oven on high broil.
- Spread pizza sauce on four slices of bread and top with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Place on a baking sheet and place under the broiler until cheese is bubbly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Top with remaining toast slice for a melty sandwich.
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 8, ½" thick slices asiago bread
(or similar cheesy bread)